To help promote your brand and apps on Google Play, you can create a developer page.
To create a developer page, you need to have at least one published app on Google Play. After you’ve created a developer page, users can visit your page on the Play Store. You’ll also have an assigned URL that you can use to share your page. Users can visit your developer page to learn more about your brand, discover an app you want to feature, and find other apps you’ve published on Google Play.
Developer pages aren’t required. If you don’t set up a developer page, other apps you’ve published will continue to be displayed on your developer-specific app collections on Google Play.
Create or update your page
- Sign in to your Google Play Developer Console.
- Click Settings.
- On the left menu, click Developer page.
- Add your information.
- Near the top of the page, click Save.
- After you click Save, it can take up to one hour for your developer page URL to be valid for preview and up to 24 hours for your page to be displayed to Google Play users.
- If you’re updating your page, it can take up to one hour for your changes to be published.
- Promotional text: Add up to 140 characters that describe your brand. You can add translations of your promotional text by clicking Add translations near the top of the screen. Once you’ve added translations, you can click Manage translations to add other translations.
- Developer icon: 512 x 512, 32-bit PNG
- Header image: 4096 x 2304, JPG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha)
- Website: URL for your brand or company’s official website.
- Featured app: Select one of your apps to feature prominently on your developer page. You can search by app name or package name.
- Tip: To help maximize visibility, choose an app that’s widely distributed in multiple countries.
- Other apps you’ve published will still be displayed available on your developer page.